The road to stability, sustainability and self-reliance for Haiti starts with economic development.
It starts with one person earning a job to house, feed, cloth and educate one family. When a few more families are added, an entire community is lifted, and when enough communities are on the path to stable growth, the entire country is lifted. It all starts with one person supporting a family.
Supply Food & Provide a Living
Buy chickens for a family and the family not only eats – that family can earn an income.
- $50 for a share of a chicken coop
- $500 for 50 chickens & supplies
- $2500 livestock for a village
Build a Home and Train a Worker
When WWV builds a home, we do more than move a family into permanent, secure housing. We train local Haitians on construction techniques that enable them to go out on their own to build homes and earn a living.
- $30 buys a share of tools for a worker
- $300 buys tools for a worker
- $1500 buys a lot to build on
- $4890 builds a home for 3-5 people
Feed Families and Empower a Community
With land, water, tools, training and seeds an entire community can improve its nutrition, enhance its health, and grow produce to sell and generate income.
- $45 buys a share in a community garden
- $480 buys a family share in a community garden
- $12,000 buys & supplies a garden for 25 families